How do I accept mandate?

RyanG05
Contributor
Contributor

[removed]

I cannot transfer money and I believe it is because of this. What can i do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @RyanG05,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!!

I am sorry to know about the trouble you've had recently while transferring funds. I know how important it is to have funds at the right time and I express my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. It sounds like our internal security system may be blocking you from completing the transaction. While we recognize that this can be a frustrating experience for you, the security system helps uphold the safety and integrity of the PayPal community overall. To go about this problem, I would recommend you try again at a later time by clearing the cache and cookies from your internet browser. If the issue persists, suggest you check the Resolution Center to see if you have received any notification regarding your account status.

Best Wishes,
Ayesha 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.