How can i take money out without a bank account

Moltak
Contributor
Contributor

How can i take money from my paypal balance and add it to my credit card ? my credit card is linked to my paypal and i do not have a bank account. some please help

Login to Me Too
73 REPLIES 73

Francisfbb
Contributor
Contributor
How can i transfer money out paypal a bank account
Login to Me Too

Kgori
New Community Member
Hi Olivia I'm in South Africa and my other option for withdrawing money is FNB bank, but there is no Paypal option in my FNB profile.
Login to Me Too

JJyro22
New Community Member
Another possible option, aside from bank transfers and requesting paper checks, is withdrawing cash at a location. How: if you're in USA withdraw cash at a local Walmart. Use the PayPal app, sign in and on home welcome screen, scroll all the way down, you should see get cash at location or add cash at location. If you don't see it, click the icon on the bottom right that looks like the stack of cards, then scroll down to underneath the debit and banks section to see add cash at location or withdraw at location. Put in an amount while at the location and it will generate a bar code for the Walmart or CVS clerk to scan. Hope this helps some people!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.