The problem with the "merchants" answer is that the merchant doesn't control the recurring payment. When an individual sends a recurring donation to a non-profit to the non-profit's PayPal account, this is not set up on the non-profit's "store" (there is no "store"), but set up on the donor's PayPal. THAT is what PayPal should allow... editing the recurring amount at the point of the donor's recurring donation. The non-profit has no control over this. This is 2023. Hard to believe PayPal doesn't have this function.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- MB versus Media Bandoo foot pads. in Security and Fraud
- Can't seem to cancel a reoccurring payment I made when i didn't have an account. in Transactions
- Issues with 2x separate 0% paypal credit offers at same time in Products & Services
- Paypal invoice sent for a closed account in Managing Account
- Re: Starting a class action lawsuit against PayPal in Products & Services