Holding my money hostage and close messaging without solving. They must be in trouble

FuadB
Contributor
Contributor

I have had paypal account for 13 years already. Recently, I wanted to transfer US$500 from my paypal account to my checking account. Paypal blocked my account and started asking meaningless questions related with my previous address. Even though I submitted reply, already 3 weeks, no action from their side and my paypal account is blocked and I can not do any transaction. I wrote many complaining messages, every time one of their employee replied that, sorry for the delay, he/she will solve my issue, I just need to wait a few days. Many days or weeks pass, no solution and the messages are closed by paypal and I have to start everything from scratch. I start a new message, the same promises, and no solution. It has been already two months, and paypal as robber holding my money illegally and dont solve my issue. I see they are doing this intentionally and I lost all my confidence on them, paypal lost their credit. This company looks to be in financial trouble, will soon go bankrupt. stay away from paypal, withdraw all your money, and work with other credible companies. Paypal has become crooks.   

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

phillyvirgo
Contributor
Contributor

They just did the same thing to me.  Hw was your problem resolved?

Login to Me Too

FuadB
Contributor
Contributor

Not solved yet. It has been already 4 months...Now they dont even answer messages. totally lost my trust to Paypal

Login to Me Too

phillyvirgo
Contributor
Contributor

I'm starting a class action law suite.  My money and the hardship caused.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@phillyvirgo 

Sadly legally that is no longer possible, you would have to take your own private legal action.

https://www.theverge.com/2012/10/17/3511792/paypal-class-action-suit-ban

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Sis417
Count me in - in your class action suit. An angry employee closed my account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.