Hey guys...ive been trying to withdraw funds but it keeps saying oops! What might br the problem

Suemaya
New Community Member
Hey guys...im trying to transfer funds from paypal to mpesa using thunes but it keeps on saying oops! Withdrawal cannot be completed ive waited for hours before trying again nothing is happening
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Lperdue421
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to transfer some money out of my PP Business account to my verified bank I have had this account for years. Yesterday and today it says, " Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later."   WTH

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello everyone! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues transferring funds out of your account. I can certainly understand how concerning this must be. 

@Suemaya, have you tried clearing your browser's cache, cookies, and history yet? That normally does the trick. If you're still running into issues after that, I'd recommend reaching out to MPesa's Support Teams for assistance with this one. You can find their contact info Here

@Lperdue421, there are some great troubleshooting steps I'd recommend checking out in the following Help Center article: Why can't I transfer money from my PayPal account? If that doesn't work, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.