Help me cancel an already set up automatic payments from a non user

Temp20221102Z
Contributor
Contributor

When setting up the automatic payments via paypal, I used the system without creating a paypal account, only subscribed to this automatic payment with my email and received the email confirming it. So i used some guest-type of subscription.

I later signed up to paypal with the same address, trying to cancel this subscription, but am unable to do it as the subscription does not appear under my active ones. I tried to contact the provider of this service and their support email chat is unresponsive. There is no possibility to cancel the subscription myself, on their FAQ section it is stated to contact Paypal, While paypal is advising me to contact them. I feel like I am being scammed as I have lost the past 3 hours solving this issue. I do not wish to subscribe to the services of USIP SOLUTIONS LTD. and am unable to cancel automatic payments via paypal nor via the website of the USIP solutions. Please cancel automatic payments to USIP SOLUTIONS LTD, the USIP SOLUTIONS LTD. provider is not allowing their users to freely unsubscribe from their services if they signed up via guest username on paypal.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20221102Z 

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/us-erp-full#enhanced-legal-2

If your customer’s credit or debit card expires then your customer's Installment Plan, Automatic Billing, and/or Recurring Payments will be suspended and your customer will need to sign up again using a new credit or debit card.” 

I guess you should call your card issuer to decline this merchant’s future charges to see if it will force a suspension.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Temp20221102Z
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the answer, I called my bank and they said nothing they can do about it - i need to check with Paypal and the provider of the service...
On the website of the page charging me they have 0 info how to cancel, i tried to contact their support without any reply. 
I have no idea what to do and dont wanna pay them this, it seems there is no way to cancel this.

Login to Me Too

Eamon95
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I having the same issue. How did u manage to cancel it eventually?
Login to Me Too

Gracelettuce
New Community Member
I am also experiencing this problem, I feel so stupid though. The company definitely doesn't let you unsubscribe freely and I've kinda lost hope in paypal for not protecting guest users. I will be removing it as a payment choice as best I can from my etsy and eBay and will be advising the communities I'm part of to do the same if this issue goes unresolved.
Login to Me Too

Živilė
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm having the same issue too. Did someone find a solution to this problem?

Login to Me Too

zeelia6x
did you find how to cancel it yet ??? i have the same problem too
Login to Me Too

Raquelsilva
Contributor
Contributor
Help me cancel an already set up automatic payments from a non user
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525DL
New Community Member
I found that if you go on the PayPal app go into “payments” the press bills along the top then scroll to the bottom and it’s says “cancel subscription”
Login to Me Too

Joefontaine2
New Community Member
How does this work though if its an automatic account set up. I cant access my account i was only given a profile ID
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.