Help; Ko-fi money donation pending!

Sandatori
New Community Member

Hi, i received money as a donation on Ko-fi and it is pending; it was not a transaction or sale, but a gift- how do I stop it from pending!?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AdamC

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Community! It sounds like your payment is pending. This could be for a number of reasons. 

If the payment was sent as a goods/services payment, then you should have received a notification with requirements to get the payment hold lifted. Goods/services payments require proof of delivery/fulfilment for the payment(s) received.
If the payment was sent as friends/family, then there may be a security check being carried out on the payment. Again, you should have received a notification via email or in your PayPal account, under Activity.

More information regarding payment holds is available here - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/faq1987.

If you would like more information on holds, you can search out Help centre, by clicking the 'Help' button at the bottom of the PayPal website.

Kind regards,

Adam.

PayPal_Adam
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.