Help!!!!! Can't add PayPal to Google Play

Miguelsernau00
Contributor
Contributor

Something went wrong. There was an issue adding your PayPal account because the payment method selected on PayPal was invalid. Please update the payment method with PayPal or select a different form of payment. [OR-PPEH-03]

Login to Me Too
50 REPLIES 50

horvaticscs
Contributor
Contributor

I follow that steps, but unfortunately, it does not work. Google reply me an error message. Started with "OR-" bug code.

I have try it more than 20...25 times.

Login to Me Too

dcmarc
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. Is there a way to link paypal to google play without credit or bank account?
Login to Me Too

Perezdevilliers
Contributor
Contributor
There's no PayPal option to select.
Login to Me Too

Ink_Pen
New Community Member
https://www.theverge.com/2014/5/15/5721192/google-play-store-android-paypal-integration From the sound of things, the only valid payment method option available to link the two accounts is either paypal credit or bank account via debit card. Probably a requirement on Google's part. If there's a work-around at all it will probably be on the Google end. My guess is that it's simply using that information to link the accounts, not as an actual payment method in the play store.
Login to Me Too

Botric

I have the same error you need to be over 18 google checks your bank if you are this age or over 

way around create a new account that isnt linked to your bank and put funds in by your other account 

Login to Me Too

Sgtslaughter
New Community Member

I had an issue with this as well, I followed the instructions of adding paypal through the pc website which worked great for me, got paypal to show up in my google play account, then it said unavailable below it, after this I turned on parental settings within google play and set up a code there, and bam not only did the paypal account work but it will give you the option to set up the account as well, basically set up parental options within google play and it should work, at least it did for me, I hope this helps! cheers

Login to Me Too

n_o_e_l
New Community Member

Try checking your hosts file, firewall or some app which modified it or blocked some google domains.

It started to work for me when I disabled "magisk systemless hosts" and also removed gstatic on my /system/etc/hosts file (removed: 127.0.0.1 www.gstatic.com) . Had to reboot and wait until network cache was gone.

Login to Me Too

ChongJK933
Contributor
Contributor
I'm a Malaysian and I can't add my PayPal into Google Play because there is no options right there. What should I do?
Login to Me Too

RebelOfficial
Me for my part I had to delete paypal as payment method in my desktop app of the playstore then I had to add it back again in my app in my phone
Login to Me Too

LovelyGoddess
This fix did not work for me, PayPal is not shown as an option when I log into the Google Play website.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.