fatimahbaharon6
Contributor
Contributor
I wanna send a money to debit card
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @fatimahbaharon6,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting here! If you're referring to transferring funds, please take a look at this help center article. Before you proceed, please make sure to either link your local bank account or add a VISA card only to withdraw funds to your linked funding sources.

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

fatimahbaharon6
Contributor
Contributor
I want transfer Paypal money to credit card, can you?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi again @fatimahbaharon6,

Thank you for your reply! Yes, you should be able to withdraw funds to your linked financials such as local bank, debit or credit Visa card. To see the transfer method that is available in your country, login to your PayPal account and click Transfer money under "PayPal balance" on the left of the page. Withdrawal can only be initiated by the account holder.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

fatimahbaharon6
Contributor
Contributor
But I can't transfer money to credit card visa... Due to solution
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Thanks for your response @fatimahbaharon6! I am sorry to know that you're unable to withdraw funds to your VISA card. It is possible that our security system is not letting this transaction go through. Some unusual account activity would have triggered this. This is only temporary, our internal security system works hard to keep our customer's accounts safe. I would suggest you try to attempt the transaction again at a later time. Please do not try to attempt this transaction simultaneously, as our security system will get triggered and the clock will start from zero, from the time of the next attempt. If the issue persists, please check the Resolution Center to see if there are any notification regarding your account status or may contact our customer support team through the available contact options for our further assistance.

Good luck,
Ayesha

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.