Hello, Paypal has reserved funds in my card account for an order that wasn't placed//

stonecloud
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I have this situation. I was shopping at one online shop, had three items in my cart. Started the checkout process and selected Paypal as payment method. Then I decided to change one of the articles in my cart, so instead of completing the order, I got back to the shop, deleted the item and added a new one. However, at checkout I was informed that the balance in my credit card (linked to Paypal) was insuffucient. Turns out, Paypal had reserved the money the moment I chose it as payment method. Now this amount in my card account has status reserved, and I have no Idea when or if it will be released. Tried contacting Paypal via chat, no success. Spoke to the merchant, they can't do much either, since no order was actually placed. Help please. Thanks.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

stonecloud
Contributor
Contributor
Update. Support contacted me saying the funds have been reversed and should be back in account shortly. Solved.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.