HOW TO USE COURTESY PAYPAL CREDIT

aostrovs
Contributor
Contributor

I GOT COURTESY PAYPAL CREDIT, BUT CAN'T FIND A WAY TO USE IT. DID NUMBER OF PURCHASES WITH PAYPAL(INC.EBAY) BUT ITS NEVER SHOWED ME AN OPTION TO REDEEM THE CREDIT

Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

phill111
Contributor
Contributor

"Is there a list of participants, vendors , stores anything"

You're absolutely right Lindsay81,

We don't have Walmart.com in Canada, nor does France, the UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Norway, Sweden, etc etc etc...

We don't want something more useless than an ashtray on a motorbike now do we:) 

Login to Me Too

lookitzwill
Contributor
Contributor

IT FINALLY WORKED!

Redeemed my credit on

MACYS.com

a few days ago.

Login to Me Too

NicolaEH
Contributor
Contributor
AliExpress doesn’t work for me
Login to Me Too

Sun2021
Contributor
Contributor
Not working for me. Tried using ‘use offer’ on sperry website. PayPal checkout does not give any option to use PayPal Courtesy credit. This looks like a scam to me. I have $60 to spend that expires soon. PayPal customer service is not even helping me here. I am a loyal PayPal customer for over a decade and this is what I get. Not to mention I spent hours on phone with PayPal customer service. If anyone have had luck using PayPal courtesy credit, please respond. Thanks in advance.
Login to Me Too

Jelisamerriweat
Contributor
Contributor
I honestly gave up, cause I looked damn near everywhere I could use my offer, & I really don’t think we can. Several people have mentioned like Walmart & all that, for me, that option was not listed on their website. Not for food, & not for anything else. PayPal send back all those generic **bleep** messages, & I know they automated or pre-texted cause their response don’t be having **bleep** to do w/ my question. & they are so quick to end the ticket, I honestly stopped using PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Sun2021
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed with a purchase. Seller sends me first class envelope tracking for a furniture. On top of all the website and email provided upon placing an order doesn’t work after the purchase. Seller doesn’t even respond to my message. I opened a case with PayPal resolution center and guess what, they see the usps tracking said delivered the first class mail. Usps clearly says I am scammed because the tracking number provided to me by seller is old and for other address in your area. Plus is a first class envelope type mail, definitely not a furniture. PayPal resolution closes case in favor of seller even the seller’s website and contact info does not work. So they give me the courtesy credit instead of giving me a refund. Now that I can’t spend the courtesy credit anywhere, PayPal customer service is not even helping me. Spent hours on call and kept getting transferred to managers. No one has balls to fix this issue at PayPal. I simply lost $60 This whole courtesy credit is a bigger scam. Unfortunately there are many like us affected. I would be surprised if PayPal goes down hill. I have been loyal PayPal customer since 11 yrs and I am going to stop using PayPal going forward.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.