HOW TO USE COURTESY PAYPAL CREDIT

aostrovs
Contributor
Contributor

I GOT COURTESY PAYPAL CREDIT, BUT CAN'T FIND A WAY TO USE IT. DID NUMBER OF PURCHASES WITH PAYPAL(INC.EBAY) BUT ITS NEVER SHOWED ME AN OPTION TO REDEEM THE CREDIT

Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aostrovs 

Is paypal credit available in Canada?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

aostrovs
Contributor
Contributor

ITS IN CAD DOLLARS SO I SUPPOSE IT IS.but never mind which store im using paypal its just not there

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aostrovs 

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Styxfankc15
HI I was so frustrated because I could not find a store that would take this courtesy credit. I was advised by PayPal To find the location in PayPal where the "Courtesy Credit"is displayed showing the amount of your credit. (May take a few days,You have 8 months to spend it). Then CHECK OFF the box that says "Use at next purchase". Leave it there. Never change it! I forgot all about it because I've been buying things with PayPal and nothing happened. I couldn't find what stores I would use it. Well today I made a substantial purchase at lowes.ca. I was astonished the full of my credit was applied to my purchase! NOTE: On the lowes.ca site The full amount of the purchase Was displayed. When I went into my *PayPal*! account my whole credit was on the actual payment made! Under my purchases, it was applied on the PayPal site only. (so on the LOWES SITE I had no idea I was getting my "courtesy credit" One thing though, that I remember aPayPal agent saying. Is that you ***HAVE TO SPEND THE WHOLE AMOUNT (in Canada) *in one transaction* if you try to break the credit up, you may loose the remainder or will have much trouble trying to get any portion of your remaining credit back! I hope this helps you! Ps. I made over 20 transactions b4 I could spend it! It just happend. There was no indication lowes.ca would honor my courtesy credit as told to me by PayPal reps.
Login to Me Too

Dmarie83
New Community Member
Were you able to figure it out?
Login to Me Too

tsm94

anyone? help please

Login to Me Too

LissaGirl02
Contributor
Contributor
I have a Courtesy Credit on my PayPal account. I bought an item listed on EBay and paid through PayPal, but it charged y bank instead of taking it out of my Courtesy Credit. Very frustrating.
Login to Me Too

aostrovs
Contributor
Contributor

same here. i was told that it applies only on cad $ so tried numerous times-even walmart.ca-just useless

Login to Me Too

Teresa101
New Community Member
Did anyone figure out how to apply the PayPal courtesy voucher?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.