HOW TO GET PAID FOR ITEM SOLD ON E-BAY BUYER SAID HE Paid for item but there are no money

hwlucky1313
Contributor
Contributor

I sold an item on eBay for a total dollar amount of $258.63 on November 4th and sent the package to the buyer the very same day, he received the package on November 6th and I still haven't been paid as of today the 14th of November. he claims that he sent payment on November 6th, but when I check my receipts for items sold there are no proceeds  $$$$$ entries into my bank account associated with my PayPal account and no funds have been taken out for eBay fees listing and selling (NO FEES TAKEN OUT FOR THIS LISTING , SHOULD BE AROUND $14.94, NO ACTUAL DOLLAR AMOUNT WERE PAID TO EBAY, PAYPAL. SO I HAD TO REQUEST MONEY FROM THIS MAN, WHO GAVE ME NUMEROUS E-MAILS (USER NAMES) UNTIL I FOUND THE MOST CURRENT ONE AND REQUESTED THE GROSS AMOUNT OF $258.63, IT PROVES THAT THERE HASN'T BEEN ANY MONEY EXCHANGED BETWEEN THE BUYER , ME AND THE EBAY PORTION OF THE PIE. 

ALSO IN THE TRANSACTION DETAILS :

FUNDS STATUS:   BUYER PAID: NOV. 4TH - PROCESSING NOV. 4TH - AVAILABLE NOV. 7TH , YES IT DOES SAY THAT FUNDS ARE AVAILABLE ON NOVEMBER 7TH, BUT I HAVEN'T BEEN PAID YET AND ALSO EBAY / PAYPAL HAVEN'T BEEN PAID THEIR PORTION OF FEES THAT THEY DESERVE !

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hwlucky1313 

Why would you send an item before being paid???

Sounds like an echeque if it states processing and there is a clearance date and that could have failed if not enough funds in their bank account.

Your best bet is to contact Ebay first and see why its not showing up? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Turboolds
Contributor
Contributor
MAKE SURE THE BUYER DOESN'T USE THE ITEM THEN CLAIM IT DOESN'T WORK AND THEN CLAIM A CHARGEBACK WITH THEIR CC COMPANY
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.