Gift Card Refund

ethan_090
New Community Member

I refunded a transaction as it was a scam, but i used a 'Onlyone Visa Gift Card' Will the money be put onto that card or will it appear in my paypal balance? I dont want it in my paypal balance as i cannot currently hold a balance due to some identification issue, If i could is it possible for the money to be transfered onto my ANZ debit card instead of my gift card

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @ethan_090,

Welcome to our community help forum and thanks for posting!

I understand your concern about the refund. When a refund is issued, the money will go back to the original funding source. If you paid with your 'Onlyone Visa Gift Card', the funds will be reversed to the same card. It usually takes 5-7 working days for the money to reach your card, but it may take up to 30 days for the money to show on your funding source depending on your card issuer. It's not possible to transfer the refund to a different card. You can find more details on how refund works here

I hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.