GBP is default currency when paying with my USD card

Ooga
Contributor
Contributor

I have 1 card linked with USD balance on it, yet I keep getting the option for paying with GBP, thus costing me a double fee of currency change that i don't **bleep**ing need to pay, which amounts to about 10usd for every about 80usd worth of transaction, i've tried cancelling this but there isn't an option for it, if it's an automatic transaction i don't even get to choose on the pop up screen because there isn't one and payment goes through in GBP which is somehow the default, how do i only pay with USD ? or at least make paying with USD default ?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Justin1

Hi @Ooga

This definitely sounds like it's been frustrating. Typically, a credit card's currency is set by the card when the credit or debit card is added to an account. You may need to reach out to Customer Support to get further assistance with changing the currency on the card.

Hope this helps!"

-Justin

If you find this post helpful, consider making our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Ooga
Contributor
Contributor
It dedinitely is frustrating, what's even more frustrating is there is no way to reach paypal support, the best I could manage is to complain about it here, if there is a way to reach support please enlighten me
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.