Funds stuck in PayPal

bkrche_ab
Contributor
Contributor

I just got my credit card and linked it to PayPal. I received some money from UpWork. I tried to transfer the funds to the credit card which is already linked but I got this problem Right now, we're not able to transfer the money to your bank. A support agent asked me to wait 4 Days. And now 4 days after I still get the same error! Another support agent said that the problem is coming from Paysera I contacted them they checked my account and everything was fine I tested my account by asking a friend to send some money in Paysera and it worked. but for some reason PayPal cannot transfer my funds to my paysera account!!!! This is getting so annoying and the support agents didn't help much!

I'm from Algeria, and the Credit card I'm using is from Lithuania. The billing address for both PayPal and Paysera card is in Algeria. And many fellow Algerian freelancer use the card without any issues!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bkrche_ab 

Read this link as you are in one of the affected countries.
https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bkrche_ab 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

bkrche_ab
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, Sorry for not mentioning the country. I'm from Algerian. By the way I updated the question!

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bkrche_ab 

Read this link as you are in one of the affected countries.
https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

bkrche_ab
Contributor
Contributor

This line caught my attention "All payments that you receive are subject to a 30-day hold period" You think that's why I can't withdraw money!

Login to Me Too

winny4
New Community Member
My paypal is not limited in any way but when I want to withdraw funds it cannot withdraw and the funds are available .how can I do about this please
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.