Funds are still on hold status after 21 days

Nics3_
New Community Member
Hello! I need your help regarding on my funds PayPal put it on hold since August 24, and today the scheduled for releasing date but the funds are still on hold. Thank you!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

louie1313
New Community Member

same, and why do we get the money on hold in the first place though, 9u6

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Nics3_ and @louie1313,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting! 

I understand your concern about the payments. I know how important it is to have the funds at the right time. PayPal may place a hold on funds for a variety of reasons, but you may have options to help release the funds sooner than the standard 21 days hold time. Here's a great Help Center article on Why my Payment is on Hold and how to Release my Payment on Hold. If it's been more than 21 days, kindly reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website so that our advisors can look into your account and help you accordingly. I hope this gets sorted.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.