Funding sources required although bunk account is linked

xijdk
Contributor
Contributor

Since today I can't pay anywhere online with PayPal because when I do I receive a such message:

Spoiler

Your PayPal account is missing a funding source. Add a payment source to continue.

Pay with
+ Add a payment method
I have a bank account linked to my PayPal and successfully paid with it yesterday and for several months since I started to use PayPal. Today it just doesn't work. 
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @xijdk,

Welcome to our community forum and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to complete the payment using your bank account. Each time you initiate a transaction, our system runs through a series of filters to locate any possible risk and may temporarily block the activity. It looks like our system is not allowing your bank account to fund this payment. I recommend that you to try again at a later date by clearing your cache and cookies from your internet browser or try to use a different internet browser/device. If the issue persists, please try to complete the payment with a different payment method.

I hope this helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

xijdk
Contributor
Contributor

P. S. I tried to cancel and reaccept the direct debit mandate but it didn't help. The only option I see is to completely remove the bank account from my PayPal and link it again. But I don't want to wait for several days for confirmation and don't whether it would help.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @xijdk,

Welcome to our community forum and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to complete the payment using your bank account. Each time you initiate a transaction, our system runs through a series of filters to locate any possible risk and may temporarily block the activity. It looks like our system is not allowing your bank account to fund this payment. I recommend that you to try again at a later date by clearing your cache and cookies from your internet browser or try to use a different internet browser/device. If the issue persists, please try to complete the payment with a different payment method.

I hope this helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.