From Paypal to Revolut

Petrcerveny
Contributor
Contributor

Dear community,
how can I transfer my money from Paypal to Revolut?
(I tried to connect it by bank account, but IBAN doesn't work, so I tried to connect my revolut card with paypal, but I can't transfer there the money)

I don't know where is the problem, help me please

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Petrcerveny 

Not all countries accept card withdrawal. Czech Republic PayPal accounts ONLY allows local CZ or US bank account withdrawal. Some countries allow Visa card withdrawal but not MasterCard. So different rules apply to difference countries. Very confusing and chaotic.

CZ PayPal account's natural currency is CZK, not EUR. Revolut supports CZK as well as EUR but I think that if you withdrawal to Revolut EUR, PayPal may convert to CZK and then back to EUR, so you may want to set your Revolut IBAN account to CZK. You may know better what currency to use because I am in the US and just use USD.

You can add the Revolut IBAN account but DO NOT confirm it to use it for WITHDRAWALS ONLY. You will have to add a proper CZ bank account that you can add AND confirm, if you want to pay with a bank account. You can't pay with the Revolut IBAN account.

Warning though, since Revolut is a virtual bank, if something happens with the transfer to Revolut account, the transfer will be difficult for PayPal to trace since it is not a traditional bank. And PayPal may one day remove that Revolut account if you make an mistake with it when doing transactions.

If PayPal doesn't let you add the Revolut Iban again, then maybe because you tried to confirm it and Revolut cannot accept or block debits so PayPal can't retrieve their small deposits back so PayPal blocks your Revolut account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Petrcerveny
Contributor
Contributor
Ah okey, thank you so much. My problem is that I don’t want to pay by PayPal, I just want to send my money from PayPal to Revolut (Send USD from PayPal to USD on Revolut), but PayPal doesn’t want to confirm Revolut IBAN and on the card I can’t send it... 😕
Login to Me Too

McDardy
New Community Member

Did you managed to solve your problem? I have same situation now...

Login to Me Too

Tomkanovik
New Community Member

I have the same problem.

Login to Me Too

MICHAL37
New Community Member

Same here - Paypal doesn't confirm Revolut's IBAN

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.