Fiverr withdrawal failed

Jitawat
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I recently made a paypal account to transfer my commission money from fiverr to here and I sent the money and recieved the email asking me to claim the payment. I pressed claimed and went back to the dashboard and there's no money there. Then I went back to fiverr and it said withdrawals failed and gave me back the money. Does anyone knows how to fix this problem? If so, please help me, I'd be very grateful for your help! Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jitawat 

Depends on what you use the account for. How old are the accounts of the people you asked. And policies change. E-commerce platforms require verified PayPal accounts.

Account performance will be limited if you don’t link a bank and/or card.

I advise opening a separate bank account with accompanying debit card to use only with PayPal to keep things separate from your personal banking account if you are concerned about interference. Then transferring money from this bank account to your personal bank account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jitawat 

Did you do the whole National Digital ID (NDID) verify identity thing when opening your PayPal account? And did you also verify your PayPal account?

Why do I need to enroll in the National Digital ID (NDID) platform to use a PayPal Thailand Personal...

How do I verify my PayPal account?

Login to Me Too

Jitawat
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I did the NDID thing, but my problem here is that I don't want paypal to interfere/link with my bank account that much, that's why I didn't verify/put the bank account in paypal. Is there any other way to use paypal without adding a credit card/debit card? (I've asked some other people about it and they said that they don't need a credit card to use paypal) If there's no other way, then it is fine. Thanks alot for your help!

@sharpiemarker 

Login to Me Too
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jitawat 

Depends on what you use the account for. How old are the accounts of the people you asked. And policies change. E-commerce platforms require verified PayPal accounts.

Account performance will be limited if you don’t link a bank and/or card.

I advise opening a separate bank account with accompanying debit card to use only with PayPal to keep things separate from your personal banking account if you are concerned about interference. Then transferring money from this bank account to your personal bank account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.