Fitbit recall refund

Alister35
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all. There was a recall of the fitbit Ionic and I was notified that there is a 299USD refund that has been sent to me. I never had a PayPal account , but gave them my email address. I was told to create a PayPal account using that email and then the funds would be available. I have done so, however my PayPal account is showing a nil balance . Is there anything I still need to do for the funds to reflect ? Thanks so much

Login to Me Too
73 REPLIES 73

SueW46

Hi All

I received the email this morning. The solution is in mentioned in this thread. I had the same issues as everyone else. I went into my PayPal account and changed the settings to accept US $. I then went back to the email and followed the links. I logged out and went back into my account the proper way and the money was there. You would think PayPal might have thought of that although judging by the dates they may have sorted it between times. Anyway I hope this helps

Login to Me Too

CRMasson
Hi, do you know how to change the wallet settings to accept USD, I have tried to follow your advice but cannot find the setting you are referring to.
Login to Me Too

Jamcob
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry know I'm a tad late, I spoke with Fitbit who advised me to do the same accept payment in USD. Which links are you referring to?
Login to Me Too

CRMasson
Hi, I'm trying to follow your advice and change my PayPal account to receive USD but cannot find the setting that allows for this. Please can you assist, still struggling to get me refund.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.