Fb messager

Vosstrevor62
Contributor
Contributor
Does paying on Facebook messenger automatically make it goods and service or family and friends
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vosstrevor62 

No, PayPal payments through Facebook Messenger are strictly friends and family payments. Do not use it for goods and services transactions.

https://m.facebook.com/help/messenger-app/desktop/750020781733477?helpref=uf_permalink

Can I use payments in Messenger for my personal business?

No, sending or receiving money in Messenger should only be done with your friends and family. If you send or receive money in Messenger for your personal business, you may no longer be allowed to use payments features on Facebook.

Remember that only eligible purchases on Marketplace from seller and stores using checkout on Facebook are covered by Purchase Protection. Any transactions between you and another person through Messenger are not covered by Purchase Protection.

Keep in mind that you should never ask anyone for their payment information or give anyone your payment information.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.