FashionNova Refund

wutabum
New Community Member

I get an email from PayPal saying that I have until April 24, 2021,to claim the money from FasionNova refunds or it will be returned by the sender. Since the brand/company didn't do a refund and gave you "gift cards" in return because they didn't want to lose the money. I clicked the "claim the money" and it sends me to another tab. Then it shows that they are not able to process my request. Is there anyone else that is having this problem and know what to do?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

D2021
Contributor
Contributor
I’m also having this same issue. And when I try to contact PayPal, the number won’t go through. I’m wondering if we’ll have to resort to a paper check from the company?
Login to Me Too

KassieJoy91
New Community Member
I'm having the same issue and have been since the very persistent "claim your money" emails began. There seems to be no clear indication that a fix is coming. May be better off opting for a paper check, if it's worth it to you. 🤷🏾‍♀️
Login to Me Too

D2021
Contributor
Contributor
So I actually just attempted to call the phone number from the email, and the office is “closed”. Even the hours are from 8am-5pm. SMH
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.