Failure to make international transaction.

AmritAssi
Contributor
Contributor

The bank has told that international transaction is ok from our side and the app is saying the bank requested more verification.

Can anyone tell what is wrong ??

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @AmritAssi,

Welcome to our community help forum and thank you for your post!

Sorry to know that you're not able to make international transactions. Have you confirmed your bank account by receiving the deposits? If not, please confirm your bank account before using it to make international transactions. Steps to confirm your bank account can be found here

Good luck,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

AmritAssi
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Bindu, thanks for reaching out. But earlier i was able to make these transactions with the same bank, how come this stopped all of a sudden that's the concern
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hey @AmritAssi,

Each time you initiate a transaction, our system runs through a series of filters to locate any possible risk and if you don’t verify your account by confirming your financials, this may trigger our system to temporarily block you the actions in your account. If the bank account is already confirmed, please try the payment again at a later date by clearing your cache and cookies from your internet browser or try to use a different internet browser/device.

Regards,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.