Failed transactions

BM173
Contributor
Contributor
Transaction failed, M-PESA cannot complete payment of Ksh.... to PayPal Top Up Account. Organization receiving the payment is unavailable, try again later.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @BM173,

Thanks for visiting our community help forum!

Sorry to hear about the failed M-pesa transactions to your PayPal account. It's possible your PayPal account is not verified to receive payments from M-pesa. Have you verified your PayPal account? If not, please verify your PayPal account to receive payments from M-pesa. 

Best wishes!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @BM173,

Thanks for visiting our community help forum!

Sorry to hear about the failed M-pesa transactions to your PayPal account. It's possible your PayPal account is not verified to receive payments from M-pesa. Have you verified your PayPal account? If not, please verify your PayPal account to receive payments from M-pesa. 

Best wishes!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.