Facebook market place purchase

JoeyNooget270
Contributor
Contributor
Purchased something on Facebook market place it charged me and I got the email but it’s not on my bank or on the PayPal activity. I also canceled the order so I’m expecting money back but haven’t got it yet.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AdamC

Hi there, @JoeyNooget270,

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community.

I'm sorry about the slight delay in getting back to you. 

If you made the purchase using PayPal, but never logged into your PayPal account, you may have checked out on a guest account. If you don't see the payment in your Activity Log on the PayPal account I would assume this is the reason. 

If the order was canceled on PayPal, the funds should be reversed back to the same funding source (bank account, credit card) that was used to fund the payment. 

Refund timeframes depend on the way you funded the payment. You can find more information on refunds here - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/faq1212.

If the refund still hasn't been credited, you may be best contacting our Customer Care directly to find out more information about the payment itself. You can contact our Customer Care directly by choosing the 'Contact' option at the bottom of our website! 

Kind regards,

PayPal_Adam
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.