FOR MY PAYOUT I CREATED BUSSINESS ACCOUNT BUT PAPYAL NOW NEEDS GST NUMBER WHAT I SHOULD DO?

LAKSHMIGALI
Contributor
Contributor

I RECENTLY GOT PAYOUNT FROM HONEYGAIN.... ITS 29 DOLLERS.  SO INORDER TO RECIEVE THAT I CREATED A BUSSINESS ACCOUNT AND I GOT THE PAYOUT AFTER LIKE 10 MONTHS . NOW PAYPAL IS ASKING GSTIN NUMBER FOR THAT AND THEY REVERSED THE PAYOUT ED MONEY.. WHAT I SHOULD DO. A YOUTUBER SAID THT THESE KIND OF ONETIME PAYMENTS DOESNT NEED ANY GSTIN NUMBER.. PLEASE HELP ME

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LAKSHMIGALI 

You can accept paypal payments on a personal account so no need to upgrade to a business account.

Why not ask customer services to downgrade your account?

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LAKSHMIGALI
Contributor
Contributor

NO SIR  FIRST I ACTUALLY CREATED A PPERSONAL ACCCOUT ONLY BUT PAYPAL SAID THAT I NEEED TO UPGRADE TO BUSSINESS ACCOUNT INORDER TO ACCEEPT

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LAKSHMIGALI 

ok, you are in India so checkout this link.

https://www.paypal.com/in/cshelp/article/how-do-i-receive-payments-through-paypal-help667#:~:text=Fo....

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.