Error message when trying to transfer "Things don't appear to be working at the moment..."

madhg
Contributor
Contributor

I am selling tickets for an event using Paypal buttons; sales started last night. My site is bristolearlymusicfestival.uk

Some people buy tickets with no problems, but sometimes they get a Paypal error message, "Things don't appear to be working at the moment please try again later"

When I try out the system, sometimes it works, sometimes I see that message.  Why does it happen, and what do I tell my customers?  Any help would be gratefully received.

David

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @madhg

Thanks for visiting the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry your buyers are having difficulty making purchases. The error message you've included could mean a variety of different things. I would recommend a few basic troubleshooting steps for them to start. They may be able to make the payment after clearing their cache and cookies or trying a different web browser. If that doesn't work, then they may want to reach out to Customer Support for further assistance. There's a chance they could be running into our Security System. 

I hope this information helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.