Error message in-app purchases

ValonEnkeli
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, it's been almost a week since I have problem making in-app purchases with my PayPal account. I already contacted the developers of the app and Google support and both told me there's no issues from their side. Everytime I try to buy items in the app I get the error message: Your payment didn't through. Try a different payment method or try again later [OR PMSA -03]. It's the first time I encounter this problem and I don't know what to do. Can someone help me understand what is going on? Thank you in advance.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @ValonEnkeli

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community! Have you tried Cancelling any billing agreements you have with Google on PayPal's side, and then trying to restart your agreements through a new checkout? If so, you may also want to make sure your funding source is valid, up-to-date, and confirmed. Also, if you only have a bank on file, you may want to Add a debit or credit card as well. That will normally help. 

Good luck with your next purchase, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

ValonEnkeli
Contributor
Contributor
I've tried everything and nothing seems to work... I spoke with PayPal customer service and they told me that the problem is a Google token that has been closed and they can't activate it again. So, I contacted again Google customer service and a very rude agent just told me that there's no issue from their side. And in the end I just gave up. I can use my PayPal on every sites.
Login to Me Too

jinckst
Contributor
Contributor
same problem here. have deleted and reinstalled, nothing works. Google is blaming the"financial institution", my bank says they have 0 record of a request or of anything being declined, no information in PayPal at all, and the PayPal app is a joke - cannot even show info about Google Pay, try again later... and I just love the ludicrous advice to add another debit or credit card - I wouldn't be using PayPal at all if I had other options.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.