Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

aolefira

same issue! how to fix it?

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @aolefira,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues with the Nintendo Switch eShop. I'd recommend starting here when troubleshooting why your Payment was declined. If you're still seeing issues after that, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support teams. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Dennis316
Contributor
Contributor

It would help a lot is you had a email address. Here is my problem and you are going to find someone to help me about it or I am going to sue PayPal and Nintendo to hell and back. It is simple when I try to pay at the moment in Nintendo eshop , with PayPal I get an error message with error code 2813-9310 and it will not let me pay, I have tried linking and unlinking PayPal on my Nintendo account. And I can still use PayPal elsewhere. So please help me.

Login to Me Too

Dennis316
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys I am so doomed , I got the same problem. I have try liking and unliking my PayPal , I even tried PayPal another place and it worked fine. I also tried my credit card I the eshop but got another error message . I don’t know what is wrong. Maybe something like that PayPal can’t handle to many transactions from the same place?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.