New Community Member

Error: 2813-9310 on my nintendo switch eshop

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @aolefira,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues with the Nintendo Switch eShop. I'd recommend starting here when troubleshooting why your Payment was declined. If you're still seeing issues after that, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support teams. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Ka7zan6
New Community Member
Hey.. Any update? , its the same for me too and the strange thing is I was using PayPal to buy games frequently in switch before this happened
Login to Me Too

Pjm2
Contributor
Contributor

Not yet!  Maybe Paypal's having some issues....

Login to Me Too

Sippii22
Yo! I just got mine fixed!! This will a be long text tho I got this error code and checked my paypal. It is a problem with your paypal account. I had to pay for apple services for some reason and it was through paypal, so i cancelled it beacuse it was in work since the 14th may. After I cancelled the payment i relinked my paypal account with the eshop and it was fixed! So there is probably a payment thats not working, blocking all other payments. I got so desperate searching the internet for a solution so i hope this works for ya‘ll. Good Luck! Please reply to this i want to know if i got lucky or this is a permanent fix
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @Ka7zan6 and @Pjm2

Sorry to hear of the error. 

This error usually means the payment was declined. In order to link your PayPal account to a Nintendo account, you have to select a card as the payment method. These type of payments require an instant form of payment, which is why a card is needed. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

MoeChikan
New Community Member

Hi Admin. I have been facing the same issue for quite a while. My account works well on other platforms. I have tried delinking and linking again, and its not working. My guess is that it is because my account is tagged to a Japan Nintendo Eshop. However, it is very weird because i have been gaming games for over 4 years already.

Please help!

Cheers.

Login to Me Too

cobaltex
Contributor
Contributor
Same here
Login to Me Too

Dmytro7
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem, unlink and re-link don’t help
Login to Me Too

mxnv3

Hey, 

any reply about the problem? 

I've tried many times to process in the nintendo eshop today, because the error message told me to try again and again and again;

and re-link my card doesn't help either. 

Strange because last week there was no problem at all. 

Login to Me Too

ZeroYan
Contributor
Contributor

i have this situation too, and my error code is empty.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.