Echeck was pending now says received but still don't have the money

Temp20221130B
Contributor
Contributor
As I said, I received an echeck. It said "pending" for several days. It now says "money received", yet surprise, surprise, I still have no money.
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20221130B 

When you first receive funds you have the option to open a balance account OR have it auto transferred to your bank account.

If you received funds before then did you select the bank option?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20221130B
Contributor
Contributor
I am able to keep money in my PayPal account, I think that is what you are asking?
Login to Me Too

Elka3d
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I've got a problem, i recieved founds at 18 Nov - 300$, and send them via donation to streamer. After all, today on my account -300$, and transaction from 18 nov got status Pending.
Login to Me Too

Melinda697
New Community Member

PayPal_Bindu

Hey @Temp20221130B, @Elka3d, @Melinda697,

Welcome to our forum and thank you for your posts!

I understand your concern about the pending payment in your account. When you receive an eCheck payment, note that the transaction will show as 'Pending' under your Summary page. Similar to physical checks, it takes time for an eCheck to clear the bank, and PayPal has to wait right alongside our customers for an eCheck to clear. As soon as it clears, we'll deposit the money into your PayPal account.

I hope this information helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.