Ebay billing agreement

AnassTi
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I’m an ebay seller and I have a Paypal account linked to my ebay account, recently I moved from France to Morocco and to keep my business going, I was obliged to close my french paypal account and create a moroccan one according to paypal rules.

When I cosed my account I received an email from paypal saying that I have cancelled my billing agreement with paypal and to reinstate it I have to contact ebay and an other email saying same thing but istead of billing agreement it was ebay for Charity donation. Considering that I created my new paypal account with the same email address that I had in my closed account.

What this emails mean? Do I could no longer receive payments from ebay buyers in my Paypal account? How could I reinstate these agreements?

Any help?

Kind regards.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Jacob

Hello @AnassTi,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! We're glad to have you here. You should still be able to receive payments from eBay as long as the email on your eBay account and PayPal account match. It would be best to check with eBay and make sure your eBay account is setup to continue receiving payments. I hope this helps you out!

-Jacob

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Jacob

Hello @AnassTi,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! We're glad to have you here. You should still be able to receive payments from eBay as long as the email on your eBay account and PayPal account match. It would be best to check with eBay and make sure your eBay account is setup to continue receiving payments. I hope this helps you out!

-Jacob

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.