Donations

Trevstac
Contributor
Contributor

I have an Automatic Donation to a Charity every time I pay a bill using Paypal.  Depending on my Finances at the time I would like to increase the Donation Amount for that particular transaction. Is this possible and if so How would i do it?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Trevstac

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! This is a great question. Normally, when you setup a subscription or automatic payment, the amount would normally remain the same. However, you may want to look into making additional one-time donations to donate more to your charity of choice. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Trevstac
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Jon K 

I really would like to know How to change the donated amount at the time of the Purchase. It says donate X$ to your favourite charity but it does not give me the option to vary this amount. How do I vary it?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi @Trevstac

Thanks for reaching back out! That would be something to setup with the Charity. When going through the donation / checkout screen on the merchant's site, there should be an option to choose another amount. If there is not, I'd recommend reaching out to the merchant to see what options are available. 

Apologies for any inconvenience that may cause, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Trevstac
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Jon K. Much Appreciated.

Trevstac

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.