Does PayPal withdrawal from credit unions or debit cards?

Carithenurse
Contributor
Contributor
Will PayPal withdrawl funds from a credit union using a debit card for overseas payment?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Carithenurse 

As long as it has the Visa, MC logo on it, barring any security issues, card passing PayPal’s validation checks and also deems card available as a funding source for use (as not all are every time), then yes.

Make the purchase. The worst that may happen is the card declines, error message displays and have to use a different payment method or the order fails and there is a pre-authorization hold initiated on your card that will expire and drop off after a few days or at the latest, after 30 days.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Carithenurse 

As long as it has the Visa, MC logo on it, barring any security issues, card passing PayPal’s validation checks and also deems card available as a funding source for use (as not all are every time), then yes.

Make the purchase. The worst that may happen is the card declines, error message displays and have to use a different payment method or the order fails and there is a pre-authorization hold initiated on your card that will expire and drop off after a few days or at the latest, after 30 days.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.