Does PayPal calls you to input bank card details on recharge.fr ?

TheDom62
Contributor
Contributor

I am selling stuff on FB Market Place and I am asked by someone pretending to be from PayPal to fill in all my bank card details including cryptogram which I don't trust. Please confirm the process of receiving payment from France.

Thank you

Dominique Bonnel

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TheDom62 

Scam. PayPal does not ask you to enter financial info at another site; does not ask you to pay an approval fee or any other amount upfront; does not ask you to use a third party payment processor or pay a third party agent; does not ask you to buy gift cards; does not ask you for tracking number prior to seeing payment in your account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TheDom62 

Scam. PayPal does not ask you to enter financial info at another site; does not ask you to pay an approval fee or any other amount upfront; does not ask you to use a third party payment processor or pay a third party agent; does not ask you to buy gift cards; does not ask you for tracking number prior to seeing payment in your account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

TheDom62
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much for your quick response!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.