Do I see immediately on my account if payment is done?

olivierhermans
Contributor
Contributor

I just subscribed a membership at autosport.com online.

Payment done buy paypal and even requested buy paypal to confirm through my paypal app for confirmation.

My account was created at autosport but only a not payed account. If i Check autosport they say no paymend. WHen i check my dashboard no payment gone?

Can it occur later on my dashboard or is it live and does it means don't show no money gone?

If so I can pay again but i dont want to pay double or being hacked.

greetings

Olivier

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @olivierhermans,

Thanks for joining the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble making a payment. It sounds like the payment didn't go through properly. If it did, you would have received an email confirmation and a notification in your PayPal account within a few minutes. If you still don't see anything on PayPal, your email, or the merchant's website, you should be safe to try again. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

olivierhermans
Contributor
Contributor
Many thxs for your answer 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.