Do I need an invoice?

herbalpert
Contributor
Contributor

I'm new to the community. This is odd. I bought two items on Ebay and can't find any transactions in my bank nor did an invoice come from the seller. What do I do now? Please help. 

temper13

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ali_3
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @herbalpert,

I'm sorry to hear that despite making purchases on eBay, you did not receive any purchase confirmation. You should have been emailed with all the transaction details to the PayPal registered email address or the email you used to make this purchase if there is a deduction made on your bank account and you used PayPal payment checkout.

Additionally, for a better understanding, I advise you to view or download the transaction details from your PayPal activity log, using a desktop or a laptop. Since the payments were completed on eBay's platform, you can get further information about these transactions by contacting them.

If you have done all of the above and you are still having trouble finding these transactions, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance.

Good luck!

- Ali

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.