Dispute: "Please try again. We are sorry, something went wrong on our end".

Godiget
Contributor
Contributor

I received a partial refund offer. I agree to the partial refund, but when I try to respond to the request, I always get an error: "Please try again. We are sorry, something went wrong on our end". I have tried to do it on my laptop, PC, smartphone; chrome, firefox, ms edge. Always the same error.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Godiget,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to know that you're facing an issue while accepting the refund. This might be due to technical issues on the website. Since you have already tried troubleshooting steps, I would recommend reaching out to our customer support team through the contact options available on our website so that advisors can help you accordingly.

I hope this helps.
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Godiget,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to know that you're facing an issue while accepting the refund. This might be due to technical issues on the website. Since you have already tried troubleshooting steps, I would recommend reaching out to our customer support team through the contact options available on our website so that advisors can help you accordingly.

I hope this helps.
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.