Discount

Mhmmood
Contributor
Contributor

When I was asked to confirm the card, PayPal debited me twice, up to $4, and that money didn't come back.. What is the solution??

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Mhmmood
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the follow-up.. I put the special code in the debit card of my card and followed all the card confirmation procedures. The deduction was made twice. If this money will be refunded, I will wait.. Is this what you meant in your response?

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mhmmood 

When you confirm your card the first payment is instantly refunded back to your card issuer BUT the card issuer may take up to 30 days to process it to your card account ie one billing cycle.

Any un-used codes/deposits will time out at 30 days and then sent back to your card issuer BUT again they may take 30 days to process it back to your card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Mhmmood
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the follow-up.. I put the special code in the debit card of my card and followed all the card confirmation procedures. The deduction was made twice. If this money will be refunded, I will wait.. Is this what you meant in your response?
Login to Me Too

Mhmmood
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't received any money back yet. Also, I wonder why the discount was made twice?!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.