Direct deposit not posting

curaga777
Contributor
Contributor

I've had a little of each check going into PP for a few months now for spending money and suddenly those deposits are not posting? I haven't changed any information on my company side, there's no trail of any money being sent elsewhere other than what I have authorized. I've gotten no notifications of my account being logged into. Anyone have any insight?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

curaga777
Contributor
Contributor
Haha! After further investigating, it was an issue with it being authorized by someone in the chain and it getting stuck in a loop somewhere. I've taken care of what I need to and hope to see my money soon. PayPal is a good service though. Idk what you guys are talking about.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Qazwsxedcrfv
Contributor
Contributor
I have not recieved my direct deposit from my paycheck today either!
Login to Me Too

banksmi09
Contributor
Contributor
This is ridiculous. It's almost 630AM CST and I haven't received my f* paycheck. This is the third time this bs has happened to me within 6 months. I'm f* done with this garbage service.
Login to Me Too

leeheart1989
New Community Member
I just found out they changed the routing number to my account and I haven't gotten my direct deposit yet either. They said they updated the information ony behalf of so where is my money?
Login to Me Too
Solved

curaga777
Contributor
Contributor
Haha! After further investigating, it was an issue with it being authorized by someone in the chain and it getting stuck in a loop somewhere. I've taken care of what I need to and hope to see my money soon. PayPal is a good service though. Idk what you guys are talking about.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.