Direct Deposit Delayed/Not Available

shdan8
Contributor
Contributor
I have not received my direct deposit and it normally comes between 3am-4am. It’s now 4+ hours late. Is there a reason for the delay ? This is very frustrating and inconvenient.
Login to Me Too
50 REPLIES 50

Questions2011
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the update I received message from paypal said that there is no pending payment and I have checked with payroll and they sent to correct account not happy
Login to Me Too

Albertaustin331
Contributor
Contributor
Now is this gonna be for all of us who haven’t received dd or just those who have called and complained lol they will hear from me on lunch lol xD.
Login to Me Too

Auwarter74
New Community Member
Same issue usually receive it around 3:40am and it’s still not here and I can’t get ahold of anyone this is beyond frustrating!!
Login to Me Too

Larues92
Same here
Login to Me Too

Kinger122988
Contributor
Contributor
I am experiencing the same issue. Called employer and they have released the funds. Called PayPal and they show no pending transaction. I did confirm with support that they are having technical issues, but in the Meanwhile, I’m receiving emails that my card has been declined because I have many bills set up on autodraft. 😖
Login to Me Too

Autumn26

Same! Paypal needs to pay these extra fees I am getting now. fml.

Login to Me Too

Autumn26

I am currently having the same issue. I ALWAYS receive funds around 4am. This morning I woke up to nothing. I have checked with my employer and all is good on that end. It has to be a paypal issue. With that being said, is paypal going to pay the insufficient fund fees and late fees? 

Login to Me Too

Larues92
Any luck anyone? Quit playing with my money!!
Login to Me Too

Autumn26

No luck. I spoke with a representative and all he could tell me was that they are having technical difficulties... 

Login to Me Too

Niqua56
Contributor
Contributor
Just received mine. Hope everyone gets theirs
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.