Direct Deposit Delayed/Not Available

shdan8
Contributor
Contributor
I have not received my direct deposit and it normally comes between 3am-4am. It’s now 4+ hours late. Is there a reason for the delay ? This is very frustrating and inconvenient.
Login to Me Too
50 REPLIES 50

Jasminemoody
Contributor
Contributor
Now i have to wait 30 mins to a hour just to talk to someone
Login to Me Too

Mford1
Contributor
Contributor
I just got thru to them after 20 mins on hold and they said they’re support team is aware and working on it and there’s no time frame to when it’ll be posted but it has nothing to do with our accounts or direct deposit lines. She said she put me on the list of affected customers.
Login to Me Too

Niqua56
Contributor
Contributor
I’m calling back now. But I figured it’s on there end. Appreciate your feedback.
Login to Me Too

Willt16
Contributor
Contributor
My money has still jot hit my account either. We need an explanation or something, this is ridiculous
Login to Me Too

Niqua56
Contributor
Contributor
I just got off the phone with a rep who told me my direct deposit is not “ pending “ in my account. As if my employer hasn’t sent it out. That’s **bleep** if I’m not the only one having the issu, and I’ve never had an issue with direct deposits
Login to Me Too

Albertaustin331
Contributor
Contributor
I haven’t had a issue in the year I have used this till today very concerning my payments have always been there by 5:20 to 530 est but not this morning 🤦‍♂️. Can’t even get anyone to tell me why or answer a phone Ik my employer has sent it they always give us stubs the day before….
Login to Me Too

Mford1
Contributor
Contributor
I also let them know I confirmed with my HR department that my deposit was sent and to the correct Rounting and Account number. The lady confirmed I had a deposit and who my employer is.
Login to Me Too

GoodVibes0604
Contributor
Contributor
Just got off the phone with PayPal. They are indeed aware of the issue and they’re working on it. No explanation for why this happened but he did inform me that everything on my account was ok and that we will receive our direct deposits today, at the latest before 8pm EST but they’re working to send them sooner.
Login to Me Too

Mford1
Contributor
Contributor
The lady I spoke to said the same thing but couldn’t tell me any kind of timeframe….so I’m glad they at least told u by 8pm EST.
Login to Me Too

Dyana402
Contributor
Contributor
They told me it will be there by 8pm my time.. and my pay is also not even pending and my employer confirmed is was sent.. these mfs better give us our money.. Im definitely switching to Varo or some other card.. cuz I ain't having this happen again.. this is insane.. PayPal definitely needs to get their lives together.. smh
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.