Digital Rebates

osc17mic
New Community Member

I recently made a purchase for alcohol from safeway using my Just For You account.  There was a digital rebate available for this purchase and my receipt said I redeemed it and it would be added to my paypal account.  However, I am not seeing this rebate anywhere!  Does this take some time to hit account?

Login to Me Too
60 REPLIES 60

JudyTiz20

It’s July 2020 and Safeway is still advertising this $5 rebate for buying Mikes Hard Lemonade and various other products.  If they know it’s a problem hitting to your card, why do they continue.  To make us all fools?!

Login to Me Too

KMNJB2020
There were several stipulations to this coupon. First it needed to be downloaded to your digital grocer account prior to entering the store or checkout line. Next there were two items to purchase- Bud lite Family pack and a 12 packs of 1 of several other possible items listed. Then sign into your grocer accout at checkout the checkout counter. Finally the email associated the the grocer account and paypal should be the same, otherwise paypal sends you an email with instructions to set up an account. I received my $10 rebate in two days after my purchase. Hope this helps.
Login to Me Too

yamoinca
Contributor
Contributor
This could be part of problem on Safeway side although people are saying they see “it” on their receipts. I also have not gotten the rebate though tried a couple of times but I also noticed that when I add an offer to app in store it usually doesn’t show up when cashier rings it in. They say it “takes time”. So now I just load up all the offers when the Safeway paper flyer shows up to give their system enough time. We’ll see if PayPal works next time.
Login to Me Too

Tomsatv
Contributor
Contributor
IPurchased from Albertson’s never got my rebate money emailed PayPal they didn’t help me either got ripped off from what they promised not happy
Login to Me Too

kfrgn
Contributor
Contributor
The rebate comes from Coupons.com. You should have received an email from them to request the rebate. Once it is requested, the money will be sent through PayPal.
Login to Me Too

aprilbot
Contributor
Contributor

THIS NEEDS TO STOP! EVERYONE NEEDS TO REPORT TO THE CONSUMER PROTECTION AGENCY DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE IN THEIR STATE! PLEASE LET'S GET THIS FRAUD STOPPED

Login to Me Too

canyonbird
New Community Member

I never received the email from Coupons.com but I did do an internet search and found a rebate form to mail into the white claw company -- If I fill that out with the safeway/albertsons info and the receipt, will I get the rebate? or should I contact coupons.com or safeway's customer service to figure out where the mishap occurred? 

Login to Me Too

KristaLB57
Contributor
Contributor
How do I redeem my Safeway rebate?
Login to Me Too

RonBa

I had the same issue on 7/31/2023 so IT must be hopeless. I think the rebate is a scam.

Login to Me Too

bobagent21
Contributor
Contributor
It works if you have a Safeway just 4 u account, just bought some bud Weiser for $17.99 with a $15 dollar rebate for 18 bottles, rebate was in my PayPal account the next day, so $2.99 for 18 bottles...:)
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.