Didn't receive 2 small deposits to confirm account

Enaross
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, for the past 3 weeks I have been trying to link my Bank account and my Paypal account together. However, In the 2 times I tried to do so, and waiting for the 2 small deposits t confirm my bank account, I never received them (10+ and still nothing). My bank is not repertoried in the Paypal list, but is when I put my IBAN. I'm from France.

Can someone from paypal help me ?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Enaross,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues confirming your bank. I would recommend taking a look at the following Help Center article for assistance: How can I confirm my bank?

If you're still running into issues after that, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Enaross,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues confirming your bank. I would recommend taking a look at the following Help Center article for assistance: How can I confirm my bank?

If you're still running into issues after that, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

ellismargo177
Contributor
Contributor
Can you please help me with the to small deposit amount to confirm my account
Login to Me Too

lefteyegoggle

Does Paypal take them back at some stage? I've had them on my checking account for weeks now...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.