Posted on
It won’t let me deposit money from my PayPal please help
2 REPLIES 2

Deposit

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Camar12 

As you haven't added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in so unfortunately its hard for us to advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Deposit

Options
PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Camar12,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I know how important it is to have funds at the right time. From the reading, it seems like you're trying to withdraw funds from your PayPal account. Sometimes, our internal security system may be blocking you from completing the transaction. While we recognize that this can be a frustrating experience for you, the security system helps uphold the safety and integrity of the PayPal community overall. To go about this problem, I would recommend you try again at later time by clearing the cache and cookies from your internet browser.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.