Deposit not reflecting

Gichu
Contributor
Contributor
Hello? My deposit has not reflected 12 hours from adding cash from my mpesa account. Please help.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Gichu,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! Here's some information regarding Mpesa transfers I pulled from their FAQ page. 

• For withdrawals: after you have confirmed the transaction, it takes between 2 hours to 3 calendar days to process a withdrawal from your PayPal account to your M-PESA account, depending on the transaction value. The estimated time will be presented to you before confirming the transaction.
  • For top ups: Top Ups to your PayPal account will generally be processed in real time, but may take up to 4 hours. If your PayPal balance is not in USD, you will need to log in to your PayPal account to confirm the top up request.

If you're experiencing longer than normal timeframes, I would recommend reaching out to Mpesa's Customer Support teams here

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.