Debit issue, payment issues

linkshedy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi my paypal is linked to my debit card i made a payment earlier, the money was removed from my account however it isn't showing on my Paypal account and the merchant hasn't received the money. I got a notification on Paypal which has disappeared at the moment.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@linkshedy 

Did you add and confirm the debit card on your account?

Only normally in your country you can only fund payments via a linked and confirmed credit visa card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

linkshedy
Contributor
Contributor

Yes i have linked and confirmed my card, in fact I made payment via Paypal with the linked card my account was debited however the pay meant is not reflecting on my Paypal account and the merchant hasn't received it. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @linkshedy,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting! Thanks @kernowlass.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with a recent transaction. It is possible that the purchase may have been processed as a guest checkout. A guest checkout transaction happens when PayPal is used as the payment processor, however, you may not have logged in to your account to perform the transaction and you will be notified via email with all the payment details. As you mentioned that the merchant has not received the payment as well. Please reach out to our Customer support is also be reached by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. Support is also on Twitter by sending DM to @AskPayPal or a PM on Facebook by going to facebook.com/PayPal

Good Luck,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.