Debit card issue

vimarshana
New Community Member
I haven't already add my debit card to the paypal but it says my card is already added. So how can I remove all my debit cards from paypal?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @vimarshana,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! 

I understand your concern about adding a card to your PayPal account. You can only link 1 card to one PayPal account. It is possible that you should have linked the card to another PayPal account. Here's the link to the help center article to remove the card. If you face any issues or are unable to find the PayPal account on which the card is linked, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details. To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter. I hope this helps.

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.