Customer Support

TheMohab
New Community Member
Hi Sent my first transaction from my PayPal account to my bank. Got a notification email this transaction type takes from 1-2 business days with specific date to expect money It’s been few days now past that date and money is not received by bank yet Another issue is the support, I did a chat with support, the guy (Abdelaziz) told me to wait 14 business days, if not get back in touch. I tried to clarify about the notification I received via email as I was getting confused by the difference in messages, he never replied back, waited for 8 minutes with nothing. I ended the chat and prompted to do a survey, I clicked yes. The survey showed up and before even being able to click on the first rating, it was gone forever. The whole customer happiness experience seemed too fishy as if the guy didn’t want to serve me and not being able to fill the survey made it a bit more obvious, just sharing my experience out of frustration
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.